&item_name=LipidemiaSurgery&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHost

Monday, November 05, 2012

A Mile a Day -- Day Two



First Christian





First Methodist

Day Care Field Trip

First Presbyterian

St Joseph


St Mark Bell Tower
     This week, I am going to walk a mile a day and post  from a different location each day.  Today  was church walk day.  In taking the pictures I was impressed by the number of churches with the word "First" in the title.

     We and the Roman Catholics chose "Saint" instead.  I guess that's our way of saying we're really first!

     As I finished my walk St Mark's chimes went off.  It was 3:56!   Why at that hour?  I'm guessing its a hold over from Daylight savings time when we were only four minutes off.

If we can't be first, we can be unique.

No comments: