&item_name=LipidemiaSurgery&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHost

Monday, June 13, 2011

In View of Father's Day

I got here by a very round about route. I bought a new Kodak printer and was toying with its capabilities. That got me to old picture files and that, in view of the coming father's day holiday got me in the mood to publish some of the items I've collected. Mom died when I was two, so I would have to be a little older than that here. It has to be summer time because we are wearing sun suits made by my Aunt Connie. I have a "J" on mine and brother Bob has an "R" on his. Our family were great Sunday picnic people. I imagine this picture was taken by Connie on a Sunday afternoon, when, of course, Dad would not be working. I'm guessing in late 1937. I'm not much older than my grandson is now.

No comments: