&item_name=LipidemiaSurgery&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHost

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Lancaster Mile

Lancaster Mall has been around for a long time. Like other shopping malls, they have their problems keeping a full line up of stores and shops. Since it is way over on the other side of Salem, I don't go there very often. But the weather has chosen to dump massive rain showers on us this week. I need a place that is warm and dry if I am to walk. So, off to the mall.

The nice part about the mall is that they have measured the insides. Once around is a half a mile. Twice around is a whole mile. Surprisingly enough, even with my cold, I walked a mile in a half hour. I would like to walk at least six miles a week. It's good to have goals.

No comments: