&item_name=LipidemiaSurgery&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHost

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Food Stamp Challenge Drop Out

Sorry to say, I've had to give up the Food Stamp Challenge. I can't manage on $3.oo per day. Not nearly enough calories. Hunger did me in. I found my Daily Calorie Requirements on the Internet. I'm a physically active male who should be eating 2,400 to 2800 calories. I wasn't getting anywhere near that on $3.00 per day. Even with my diminished calories, I wasn't able to get to $3.00 per day. Hunger makes it hard to go to school, look for work or otherwise lead a normal life. Food insecruity is a polite term to dress up hunger, but hunger hurts. Our Oregon Governor is working to make this known here and in Washington DC. Good for you, Governor!

No comments: