&item_name=LipidemiaSurgery&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHost

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A little Weekend Project for the Ipod Deprived


"For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven." As the more popular forms of media change, we face the question, "do we save this, or pass it along to Goodwill?" I'm not part of the Ipod Generation as yet. I've got some favorite cassette tapes and I still like to walk and listen to them. They have been buried behind the easy chair in cases I used to use to carry them in my car. The car now has a cd player, so no need for the cases anymore. Not convenient. Time for reorganization. This little tape case is the answer I came up with over the weekend. I could also have titled this entry as "fun with a router." It's nice to have a few tools.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty good! You will have to give M some help with his CD project that might get done someday in his spare time, HA!

~C